Hawarden High School has been identified as one of Flintshire County Council’s ‘Resilience Hubs’ – a facility which provides childcare for the children of Key Workers identified in the response to COVID-19, where children cannot be kept at home and where there is no reasonable alternative.
For a copy of the Flintshire County Council Letter, please click here.
For details relating to ‘Key Workers’, please click here
Where possible, we ask that parents arrange home to school transport of their own child/children to and from school. However; where this is not possible, transport can be provided and we would be grateful if you can please provide the following information and detail should transport be required from Monday 30th March, 2020.
In order for the necessary transport provision to be arranged, we would be grateful if this information could please be provided to the following e-mail address: email@example.com as soon as possible and no later than Friday 27th March, 2020 1100 hours
- Name and address of the child/children requiring transport
- Contact number and e-mail address to provide detail of transport arrangements
- Whether transport is usually provided and details of the normal transport arrangement
- Days & times that transport will be required
- Details of where the transport is required to and from
Please note children will be seated separately on the vehicles to ensure that the social distancing and government guidance is adhered to.